Palo Santo 'Especial' Wood Grains - Natural and Sustainable Incense
Palosanto® grain incense from Peru, 100% pure natural wood.
in 24/48 hours
This is the Palo Santo variety from trees native to northern Peru. In this area, the Bursera graveolens tree grows in rocky soil and harsh climatic and environmental conditions, which, however, favour the development of a large amount of resin and a particularly strong and intense aroma. Compared to the Amarillo variety, Especial grains have a finer format, in the form of chips.
How to use grain format:
Using Palo Santo grains is very simple:
1. Light a charcoal and place it on the metal mesh inside the brazier (find out one of our handmade, terracotta braziers).
2. When the charcoal starts burning, take a pinch of grains and place it on it.
3. Palo Santo grains slowly heat up until they release a fair amount of smoke.
4. Let the grains burn on the charcoal until they release no more smoke.
5. The duration of fumigation also depends on the size of the Palo Santo grains chosen for fumigation. In this case, the Especial variety has a finer, flaky format; therefore, the duration of fumigation will be shorter than with the Amarillo variety.
6. For best fumigation, turn the charcoal with clips halfway through use.
7. For more controlled and longer-lasting fumigation, close the brazier with the lid.
8. When the grains are charred, remove them and add new ones.
The benefits of the grain format:
The Palo Santo incense in grains, compared to the stick format, produces a larger and longer-lasting amount of smoke, without having to continuously light the incense as is necessary for the stick. Unlike powder, grains do not need so often to be renewed.
The grain format is suitable for those who wish to realise purification ceremonies and rituals and for those who prefer to mix Palo Santo with other resins and incense.
The benefits of the Palo Santo grains format are manifold:
- Purify the energies of places and environments
- Promote inner harmony and mental and physical rebalancing
- Release an aroma that stimulates concentration and introspection
- Create a relaxing atmosphere that stimulates creativity
- Ward off annoying insects.
Shipments are all made by fast courier and are traceable.
For Italy and San Marino:
- Shipping is 6€ for orders up to 59€.
- For orders over 59€ shipping is free.
For other Countries: Shipping costs are calculated based on the Country of destination and the chosen delivery service (standard or express)
For more information visit this page.
Advance payment is required for each purchase.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer: Immediately after receiving the automatic e-mail confirming your order, we will send you by e-mail the details for the bank transfer that has to be made in order to process your order. No commission will be charged, in addition to your bank service fees
- Credit Card: When confirming your order, simply select the 'credit card' payment option to complete your purchase. The credit cards accepted are all those that are part of the Visa and Mastercard circuits. No commission will be charged.
- Satispay: When confirming your order, simply select the ""Satispay"" payment option and complete the payment with your account. No commission will be charged.
- PayPal: When confirming your order, simply select the payment option ""PayPal"" and complete the payment with your account. No commission will be charged.
- Scalapay: buy in 3 interest-free installments by selecting "Scalapay" at the time of order confirmation, complete your payment on the Scalapay portal.
- 100% NATURAL PRODUCTS
- ETHICAL AND SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTION
- CERTIFIED RAW MATERIALS
100% NATURAL PRODUCTS
ETHICAL AND SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTION
CERTIFIED RAW MATERIALS
Ti consigliamo anche
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha comprato anche
Ultimi prodotti visti
Ecco gli ultimi articoli che hai visualizzato
Our gift for you
10% off on first order
For all our new customers who subscribe to the newsletter we have thought of a gift.
10% discount immediately on the first order!