Dragon's Blood Resin
Dragon's Blood for fumigation, 100% natural from Peru.
in 24/48 hours
Resins have been used for thousands of years in energetic purification ceremonies and rituals. This variety of resin is extracted from several plants that grow in Peru whose sap, which is deep red in colour, is used as a remedy to heal and soothe emotional wounds. It acts on the chakras ranging from the solar plexus downwards. It is recommended to mix it with other resins and herbs to enhance its beneficial effects.
The resin is harvested by hand by local communities in full respect of the plant's life cycle and the ecosystem. Each resin has specific beneficial properties.
How to use resin incense:
A fumigation with resin requires a mortar and a sublimator with a candle.
The steps to be followed for perfect resin sublimation are:
- Light a small candle and place it under the copper saucer of the sublimator.
- After about one minute the saucer reaches the ideal temperature to start sublimation.
- Now place a pinch of resin, previously pulverised in a mortar, on the saucer.
- The aroma of the resin is released into the air immediately. The duration of the fumigation depends on the amount of resin you want to sublimate on the saucer. If you wish, you can also choose to mix different varieties of resin.
- When you decide to stop sublimation, simply blow out the candle. And the unused resin can be reused.
- If the resin, on the other hand, has exhausted its aroma, after extinguishing the candle and allowing the saucer to cool, it will come off by applying a little pressure underneath the saucer.
The benefits of resin:
Dragon's Blood resin is excellent mixed with other resins; it can be used on both charcoal and sublimator.
Dragon's Blood heals and soothes emotional wounds, accelerating the healing process.
Shipments are all made by fast courier and are traceable.
For Italy and San Marino:
- Shipping is 6€ for orders up to 59€.
- For orders over 59€ shipping is free.
For other Countries: Shipping costs are calculated based on the Country of destination and the chosen delivery service (standard or express)
For more information visit this page.
Advance payment is required for each purchase.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer: Immediately after receiving the automatic e-mail confirming your order, we will send you by e-mail the details for the bank transfer that has to be made in order to process your order. No commission will be charged, in addition to your bank service fees
- Credit Card: When confirming your order, simply select the 'credit card' payment option to complete your purchase. The credit cards accepted are all those that are part of the Visa and Mastercard circuits. No commission will be charged.
- Satispay: When confirming your order, simply select the ""Satispay"" payment option and complete the payment with your account. No commission will be charged.
- PayPal: When confirming your order, simply select the payment option ""PayPal"" and complete the payment with your account. No commission will be charged.
- Scalapay: buy in 3 interest-free installments by selecting "Scalapay" at the time of order confirmation, complete your payment on the Scalapay portal.
Ti consigliamo anche
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha comprato anche
Our gift for you
10% off on first order
For all our new customers who subscribe to the newsletter we have thought of a gift.
10% discount immediately on the first order!