Chakana Incense Holder for Cones and Sticks
Terracotta holder for incense sticks and cones, handmade in Ecuador according to the sacred geometry of the Chakana - or Andean cross.
in 24/48 hours
The Chakana incense holder is much more than a simple accessory for fumigation. Its distinctive shape, inspired by Andean sacred symbolism, adds a profound ancestral meaning to the fumigation experience and enriches it with the energy of ancient cultures.
The Chakana is a millennia-old symbol originating from the Andes. The word, of Quechua origin, derives from the union of the words "chaka" (bridge, union) and "hanan" (high, great). In a harmony of geometric figures, it merges multiple forms within itself and represents the Andean Cosmovision as a whole - a philosophy based on the balance between sky, earth, and the underworld, the harmony among the elements of creation, the cyclic nature of day and night, and the connection between the material and spiritual worlds.
Benefits of the Chakana incense holder:
As the epitome of Balance, the Chakana transforms your fumigation experience into an even more meaningful ritual and enhances the beneficial effects of incense to promote inner harmony, mental and physical well-being, and spiritual connection.
The Chakana incense holder allows you to safely enjoy autonomous and continuous fumigations. It is an elegant, convenient, and versatile accessory that securely holds cone incenses and is also perfect for stick incense formats, collecting their ashes during use and protecting the resting surface from excessive heat and potential burns.
Why you should choose the Chakana incense holder:
By choosing the terracotta Chakana incense holder, you are guaranteed a product crafted with care and mastery by artisans from Ecuador, using high-quality materials. The production in natural terracotta ensures lasting durability and authentic beauty, as each piece is unique, being entirely molded and decorated by hand, following ancient techniques of the local culture that have been passed down through generations.
The Palosanto® brand is committed to offering you ethical and sustainable products for a unique and meaningful fumigation experience. Each terracotta artifact is made in Ecuador with 100% natural raw materials, following responsible production practices that support local communities.
Shipments are all made by fast courier and are traceable.
For Italy and San Marino:
- Shipping is 6€ for orders up to 59€.
- For orders over 59€ shipping is free.
For other Countries: Shipping costs are calculated based on the Country of destination and the chosen delivery service (standard or express)
For more information visit this page.
Advance payment is required for each purchase.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer: Immediately after receiving the automatic e-mail confirming your order, we will send you by e-mail the details for the bank transfer that has to be made in order to process your order. No commission will be charged, in addition to your bank service fees
- Credit Card: When confirming your order, simply select the 'credit card' payment option to complete your purchase. The credit cards accepted are all those that are part of the Visa and Mastercard circuits. No commission will be charged.
- Satispay: When confirming your order, simply select the ""Satispay"" payment option and complete the payment with your account. No commission will be charged.
- PayPal: When confirming your order, simply select the payment option ""PayPal"" and complete the payment with your account. No commission will be charged.
- Scalapay: buy in 3 interest-free installments by selecting "Scalapay" at the time of order confirmation, complete your payment on the Scalapay portal.
Ultimi prodotti visti
Ecco gli ultimi articoli che hai visualizzato